Congrats to Scuba Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HenrikBP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Our own Scuba Q who you all remember abandoned us for greener pastures, sunny weather and white sandy beaches, completed ... and passed ... his GUE Tech 1 class this past week.

Congratulations Q. Will you still dive with us mere mortals ...? :wink:

Henrik

CONGRATS Q!

hee hee, love the thread Henrik :D

Not sure how many out there know, but Q was our little DS GUE inspiration out here, Sam and Henrik were 2nd generation and there have been few other generations of graduates since and hopefully in the future :D

hey, his "other" coast friends may not be able to post here, should we move it to DIR?

Oh, so he has new friends too now ... :)

Sure - go ahead and move it. Maybe leave a link to the thread here on DNY?

Henrik

Congrats Q,

I dont know you, but I feel like we are linked by mutual friends in "the system."

Congratulations, Quintin! I'm so freaking proud of you!

A cute red-headed birdie texted me this afternoon to inform me that you'd pass. One guess who that red-headed cutie could be? :popcorn:

:eek:fftopic: Sorry, but what is HenrikBP's thread about?

Henrik's thead is this congratulatory thread for Quintin which was originally posted in the Dive NY forum. As Dive NY forum is an opt-in forum not all of Quintin's west coast friends can post so it was suggested that this thread be moved into the DIR forum.

Back on topic....Yay, congrats to Quintin for passing Tech 1.

:wave:

Congratulations to Quintin and his classmate Charles Chen!

Congratulations Q. Will you still dive with us mere mortals ...? :wink:

Henrik, of course I will dive with you and the DiveNY gang. The class was very challenging, and a very good experience.

Now begins the gradual process of building experience at this new level. Thanks Bob for a wonderful class.

...class report is in the works.

Q

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom