Aeris In Japan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know where I can get Aeris gear serviced in Japan?

The phone number for their Japanese distributor seems to be disconnected and I can't find a dive shop that can help out...

Try the next two shops
Ex-Scuba and Over Haul Center.

Ex- is a tech dive shop, also catering to rec divers, with foreigners in their list of clients. If you're looking for an English speaker to attend you, I'm guessing this will be the place.

OHC, as it's name states, specializes in servicing scuba gear. You might have a better chance for getting your Aeris gear serviced with this shop, but I don't think there are any English speaking staff.

Hope this helps.

Kaza

Thanks to super7 for the pointers to potential places to service Aeris gear.

I contacted OHC and they can no longer get Aeris parts. I'll talk to Ex-scuba next...

I also contacted Aeris (before I posted this thread) through their web interface, but they haven't seen fit to respond yet. I'm starting to wonder if they stand behind their products at all. It's probably not their fault that their Japan distributor seems to have gone bust, but I would hope they would try and help out their customers in such a circumstance.

We could probably help you out in Okinawa if you want to send them down here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom