http://www.diveheart.org/

A personal request from me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I get lots of thanks, and a lot of people have written to me to say that things I have written have been useful to them.

I'm asking for some payback.

If you are on Facebook, you have the opportunity to help a rather unique non-profit organization. Rubicon Research Repository is an effort by a small number of dedicated people, to collect scientific research which is or may be related to diving and put it in a searchable database which is available to the general public. Now, most of these papers are available to subscribers of the journals where they appeared, or can be found on MedLine -- but the general public doesn't have access to those things. Papers in the Rubicon database can be downloaded as full text and read at leisure.

Chase Bank is having a contest for the top 200 charities on Facebook, and will give money to the ones which make the cut. If you are on Facebook, you can go to THIS link and vote for Rubicon. It costs you nothing, and could end up being very helpful to an extremely good cause. No administrative overhead or advertising money for Rubicon; anything they get goes into equipment and supplies to get their job done.

So, if you have enjoyed any of my posts, do me a favor and go vote for Rubicon. It would be a lovely way to pay it forward.

Darn!! It's blocked from my work PC. I'll do it tonight when I get home, Lynne.

Done. Bump.

Rubicon is a great cause and Gene Hobbs is also a participant here. I would encourage everyone to vote as well.

Will do the next time I'm on FB. Thank you for the heads up, Lynne.

Done!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom