Gilboa Quarry, September 13/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My regular buddy Dave (Cldwdiver) and I are headed down to Gilboa on the weekend of September 13/14. Early plans call to actually drive down on Friday after work (Sept 12th) to enjoy a couple days of diving in the quarry and will welcome visits from new Scubaboard friends. We will be bringing along my 21' 5th wheel travel trailer and Black 1/2 ton Dodge shortbox pickup, with the "Nothing runs like a Deer" front tag. Some beds are still available for visitors

All are invited to stop by for a bit of socializing, perhaps some cold beverages at the end of the dive day, campfire (if allowed) and large pot of Venison Chili. Drop a line if interested or able to attend.

I realize this is two weeks after the "other" Gilboa 'meet and greet' but I'm on-call the Labor Day weekend and can't get down for that one.

Look forward to meeting some of you folks!

RATS! My dive buddy and I are heading down to FL cave country that Saturday or we'd drop in on you and pick your brain about Kingston some more. He's a prof at the university and we always get a week in before school starts.

Keep me posted about other times you'll be there. We dive Gilboa year-round.

Lori

...this is my first trip to Gilboa, and with all the Great Lakes and local inland lakes that we have to dive in Michigan, I doubt that we'll be diving there very much. I guess if someone put together a group meet on a day that I wasn't on-call, I'd try to make and appearance....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom