Problem supplying lights??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is there a problem supplying your lights to customers in the USA?

Over 3 weeks ago, I order one of your lights from a US Dive shop and have not received it yet.

They claim that the problem is they have not received the light from you. I am just trying to figure out who is the problem and whether the lack of ability to supply is indicative of a potential problem should there be need for service in the future.

Thanks

Is there a problem supplying your lights to customers in the USA?

Over 3 weeks ago, I order one of your lights from a US Dive shop and have not received it yet.

They claim that the problem is they have not received the light from you. I am just trying to figure out who is the problem and whether the lack of ability to supply is indicative of a potential problem should there be need for service in the future.

Thanks

Hello,
sorry but we shipped the ordered LED lights at the 18.6.2010 with DHL / USPS to our dealer.
How it looks, the parcel is still in the custom office in US.

Michael

Michael; with regard to possible warranty service. Is Golem Gear still your US distributor and will handle repairs locally?

Thanks,

Henrik

Thanks Michael. Good to know.

Btw. my VB-50 is one of those sitting in US Customs ... :)

Henrik

Unfortunately mine is no longer. I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and had to cancel my order. I will now have to buy a light for the trip - meaning the MB-SUB light will no longer be needed.

Too bad - I was really looking forward to this light.

Sounds like the lights aren't shipping from Golem Gear but are coming directly from Europe?

What a pain to have to wait on a light to clear customs...

What a pain to have to wait on a light to clear customs...

Yeah, especially when you're the type of person who thinks instant gratification "just takes too long" :D :bounce:

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom