Sea & Sea MX-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB_Buc

Registered
Reaction score
This was bought new a few years back, it has been in the water maybe two times. We are asking $225.00. Thanks!

MX-10.jpg
[/IMG]

Detail Info; This is a 35mm motor marine camera, included are a close-up lense, wide angle lense, macro lense, YS-40A Strobe and a lense caddy that attaches to the top of the strobe for carrying another lense. Everything fits into and is shown in the water-proof pelican type box as shown in the photo.

A reminder! Make an offer!

TB, hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will be lucky to get $75 out of the setup. There is little demand for film cameras and even less for the lower end ones.....I have the same setup..

TB, hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will be lucky to get $75 out of the setup. There is little demand for film cameras and even less for the lower end ones.....I have the same setup..

Herman, thanks for that, I would guess that now I would be extremely lucky to get $75.00. Perhaps one day I will have the opportunity to return the favor. :shakehead:

I will also consider any trade...except from Herman....:mooner:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom