New React Pro Clear Code---

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caribguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have four older React Pros (2005, 2006 Black Label) for my family and me. I always use the 7 19 code on the CLR screen to erase the logs prior to the start of a dive trip. (Nothing more aggravating that having to punch through dives that have been stored on the computer for over a year). Also, clearing the logs puts all of us in sync as to the dive number.

Recently I purchased a new React Pro (White Label).. mostly to carry along as a spare.
The 7 19 code does not work for this new computer. Does anyone have the code for the new version?

I do not understand why this code is held with such secrecy. I fully understand the danger of doing a reset in the middle of a string of repetitive dives.

Any authorized dealer can help you with this issue. The reset code is not made public for liablility reasons. This data is crucial in the case of an accident.
Safe diving,
Sherwood Scuba

Back
Top Bottom