Life Time Dive # Change NEEDED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FuzzyMelton

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need to change the lifetime dive log # in the software. I finally succumbed to Sherwood's unwillingness to develop a MAC platform and downloaded my dives to my daughter's PC. I have 100 dives but only 53 were in the computer and their dates are wrong (no worries my problem due to battery change out). I need to add 47 move dives and edit the numbers of the current downloaded dives to make my log correct.

How do I change the Life Time Dive # and some other pertinent info in this software?

Certain data can be changed such as dive location, etc while other data is "view only" and cannot be changed. The life time dive number cannot be changed and is view only. This may be inconvenient for you but is in place in case of an accident. I hope this helps, safe diving to you and your family.

Can you work around this by creating 47 dummy dives with earlier dates?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom