Canon WP-DC11 housing for G7, like new, $120

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, all you scuba divers.

This housing has been is only 8 months old and has been used on only one dive trip (Bonaire). It is in excellent condition and has never been flooded and takes excellent pictures. The current price online for these housings ranges from about $180 to $240 plus tax and shipping, so do both of us a favor and buy mine for $120 plus $10 for shipping (UPS ground) to anywhere in the USA.

I'm selling it because one of my friends dropped his own camera on the floor in the hospital where his baby was being born(!) so I just gave him my G7 so he could take pictures of the new baby. To make a long story short, my G7 is now in Germany and won't be coming home, so I'll replace it for the next dive trip with a newer G11, which uses a different housing. The G7 housing is just sitting in a drawer, safe and dry. Please take it diving!

Thanks for looking, fellow divers.

KEYWORDS: CANON, UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY, HOUSING, G7, G-7, WP-DC11, SCUBA

Attachments

• 31IMWroDCoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    31IMWroDCoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom