Canon G11, Like new, with extras, $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjr_wertheimber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,

I bought a Canon G11, had intended to use it with either the Patima or Fisheye Fix housing, but found that the shutter lag (truth be told, it's not too bad, but I'm spoiled/used to DSLRs from my pro photo work) was bothering me more than I'd anticipated, and I've never really bonded with it, so I've decided to go the DSLR route instead.

Included is the camera (duh :wink:), battery, charger, original box, all "case candy" (manuals, etc.), a small Lowepro Apex 60 AW bag for the camera, two Sandisk 4GB SDHC cards. When I say it's "like new", I mean it; there's not a scratch on the camera, everything (including the box) looks brand new, and the camera has only taken 33 (yes, thirty-three) pics.

Hope someone can use it, as it really is a great camera, and takes great pics, it's just not the camera for me.

Not to hijack this thread, but I have an Ikelite housing, wide angle dome, macro adapter, and DS 51 strobe package to fit this camera I'm thinking about selling. Just too much camera for me.

See, there you go... Someone could have a complete package deal for the G11 if they combine both my stuff and Remora's!:D

Here's what I have (and prices I found from the internet (I bought the setup for retail at a scuba shop)):

housing - $618
wide angle dome - $285
macro adapter - $47
dual arm tray - $70
strobe set up - $550 (this with arm and a manual controler)
total - $1,570

I'll sell for ~24% less @ $1,200

Oh, I forgot, it also includes a spare battery... C'mon, guys, between myself and Remora_25 we've managed to put together one helluva package deal on the G11... :)

Wish I could....I've been waiting for 2 months for an Ikelite G11 enclosure and
DS 51 strobe. Sadly, I made the mistake of paying in advance.:depressed:

Here's a photo of the setup I have...

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 122
Hi, would you consider sending this to England? At cost of postage to me, of course?

Regards

Christopher Morgan

Is the camera being shipped from Iraq or somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom