Canon WP-V1 waterproof case for HF200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hyrulejedi86

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

I am relatively new to diving, just got certified last summer and recently acquired a refurbished Canon HF200 camcorder. I love the camcorder but I really want to be able to take it diving with me but the Ikelites are WAY too expenive especially for a student. And I can't find the WP-V1 new from any retailer.

If anyone has one that is in good working order without scratches or leaks please lt me know!

Thanks everyone!

I think I am going to have to withdrawl my request for this casing. Unfortunatly, I don't think I can afford anything over 300 right now.
So, since I can't figure out how to remove the post I'm just posting it as a reply.

After I get some more money later on I might repost a want ad again.

Thanks to those who looked and sorry for any inconvenience.

Ok I received my student loan check this week so if anyone has this case I'm ready to purchase again! Thank you all for your time.

So, no one has one of these, huh? I am still willing to buy one of these, I really want to find one before it's too late (if it isn't already....)

I have a brand new (in the box) Ikelite case for the HF-100. It's housing 6090, and the HF-200 takes the 6091. I'm not sure of the differences, it might work, not sure who would know. I also have the HF100 that goes in it, I was going to sell the whole package, with 16gb SD card for $800. I would do just the case for $400 + shipping. It's been out of the box once to check fit with my cam. I wish I could say it would fit. The housing is better than the canon one.
Canon Housing List

I literally just found one of these cases that I was looking for this morning and made a move on it. I'd rather go with the case ment for it anyhow but thanks for the reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom