Do you have a dive sticker on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

element

Contributor
Reaction score
I know up in NE at all dive sites you will see about 90% cars with dive stickers of one sort or another. Some with Dan logo some with Padi. Just currious if its the same around the world?

My gear may be insured, but I still don't need the headaches of dealing with it being stolen...

3 on each side window, 3 on the rear and a chrome "scuba fish" on the tailgate of my blazer...

From various diveshops, PADI & DAN stickers.

I never have SCUBA gear in the truck unless I'm in the truck with it so gear theft has never been an issue for me...
Only ever lost a backup light. I left it on the dock at Dutch Springs and didn't realize it till the next day. Oh well.

no

Even though I rarely leave dive gear in the vehicle, I don't want someone breaking in to look for it.

I too have a few stickers on my car.

One is my old NAUI MSD decal and the other is a shark with dive flag colors. I also don't leave my scuba equipment IN my car unattended, if it made it to my car, and I'm not in my car, I'm IN my scuba gear. Wait, I lied, I have a third. I have a small DAN sticker on my window too.

element once bubbled...
I know up in NE at all dive sites you will see about 90% cars with dive stickers of one sort or another. Some with Dan logo some with Padi. Just currious if its the same around the world?

Plate on the front, a dozen stickers on the back, dedicated vehicle for dive gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom