whats the funniest prank youve seen while on a dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lordoftheOrings

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
a couple of months back i went on a dive trip with about 8 of my friends (we are always doin some sort of prank on each other) when one of the guys decides to spike anothers drink with laxertive....well half way through the dive he starts signalling me to go up...i knew what was going on and almost spit my reg out with laughter we were in only about 7m of water.

when he got to the surface he was frantically trying to get his gear off and on to the boat....woops didnt make it he was only wearing shorts under his dry suit...had to hose it out and wash himself in the sea...still makes me laugh he hasnt really forgiven us yet but man it was worth it.:D

lordoftheOrings once bubbled...
a couple of months back i went on a dive trip with about 8 of my friends (we are always doin some sort of prank on each other) when one of the guys decides to spike anothers drink with laxertive....well half way through the dive he starts signalling me to go up...i knew what was going on and almost spit my reg out with laughter we were in only about 7m of water.

when he got to the surface he was frantically trying to get his gear off and on to the boat....woops didnt make it he was only wearing shorts under his dry suit...had to hose it out and wash himself in the sea...still makes me laugh he hasnt really forgiven us yet but man it was worth it.:D

My boys like to play hide-the-used-catheter condom. You find them in dry boxes, coolers, tucked up under car door handles, and once, in a Subway sandwich.

After all, what are friends for...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom