XR1 Nx's gone crazy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi.
Has there been some kind of recall or something on the XR1nx's? We have six of them in our rental, and they keep indicating incorrect, sudden and insane deco obligations. This seems to occur always on a repetitive dive. On dives that would normally have forty minutes or so of no deco time left, the things are tellinjg me that I have these crazy deco obligations, like 2 hours forty-eight minutes at ten feet. There's never a 20 or 30 foot hang, always 10.

Every single one of the units is doing this. It seems like they act okay until I incur an actual deco obligation when I'm wearing one, and then after that they're shot. What do you think?

Sometimes nitrox, sometimes air. It's not the 50% default. I'm pretty sure it's a bug in the program. It really causes some pretty serious problems for us, especially with students. Its odd that you guys haven't seen any other similar problems with them, given that every single one of ours crapped out in the exact same way. I do have kinda bad luck though.

I'll start posting detailed profile information from them here. Give it a read every once in a while and see what you guys think. Thanks so much for your help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom