Canon XTi/ Seatool Housing/ ULCS Arms/ TWO Inon D-2000 ($4,000)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illumita

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Alas, I must part with my beloved underwater photography equipment. I am selling a Canon XTi camera with a Tokina 10-17mm lens, Seatool housing with a glass dome port, Ultralight Control Systems arms/ tray and two Inon D-2000 strobes.

The Canon XTi is in very good shape. It has been lovingly used for a couple of years, and has minor cosmetic wear on the bottom of the LCD screen, which does not affect viewing - otherwise, in perfect working condition.

The Tokina has only been used on a few dive trips - absolutely perfect condition.

The Seatool housing has some minor cosmetic wear on the paint on the bottom, but no wear on the anodized aluminum.

The dome is optically very high quality but has a VERRRY minor hairline scratch on the exterior. I have searched long and hard to find any sign of the scratch on my images but it is absolutely not visible in the final images. I tried very hard to photograph the scratch but it is so slight and impossible to capture.

Overall, this setup has been great, easy to handle due to its small size, and solidly built.

Below is the market price for the items I am selling:
Canon Digital Rebel 400 XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera $425.00
Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Zoom $579.00
Seatool SLDP-170ST Optical Glass Dome Port & Shade for Tokina $1,199.00
Seatool 400XTi for Canon Rebel XTi w/ .8x Pickup Finder -Silver $2,897.00
Seatool Zoom Gear for Tokina 10-17mm Zoom Lens $180.00
Ultralight Control Systems Arms and Tray $470
TWO Inon D-2000 Multimode Strobes with cables and diffusers $1238

Total: $6,988

I am asking $4,000 for everything or best offer. I'll throw in a Lowepro backpack that fits everything very nicely.

For more information on the housing, visit this link: Welcome to Seatool USA!

For more photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yukikokubo/sets/72157622855590443/

If you're interested, please email me at yukikokubo @ gmail.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom