Evalutation Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
4nd Evalutation Instructor
SEI DIVING ITALIA

17 - 18 july in Cassano Magnago (VA) Italy, from Facility Only sub Cassano Magnago There will be Evalutation Instructor SEI.

Staff
SEI DIVING ITALIA

NEW TRAINER:
MASSIMILIANO STIRPARO (TERAMO) - LUCA PARODI (GENOVA) - PIETRO DI SANZA (GENOVA) - GIORGIO MELLANO (FOSSANO)

NEW INSTRUCTOR
GIOVANNI BRAMBILLA (BERGAMO) - MAURIZIO MARZEGAN (BREBBIA) - CLAUDIO DE BERNARDI (BESOZZO)

Thnaks guys for posting here. For those of you who are challenged when it comes to italian it says- according to babel fish anyway

That there will be an instructor evaluation in Cassagno Magnago Italy. 4th Instructor Evaluation for
SEI DIVING ITALIA

Staff
SEI DIVING ITALIA

NEW TRAINER:
MASSIMILIANO STIRPARO (TERAMO) - LUCA PARODI (GENOVA) - PIETRO DI SANZA (GENOVA) - GIORGIO MELLANO (FOSSANO)

NEW INSTRUCTOR
GIOVANNI BRAMBILLA (BERGAMO) - MAURIZIO MARZEGAN (BREBBIA) - CLAUDIO DE BERNARDI (BESOZZO)

Congratulations to you in advance! SEI Diving Italy is one of our most active and productive non USA affiliates. It is great to see the interest and dedication of my SEI brothers and sisters. I do hope to make it to Italy, which is the land of my ancestors, to dive with them.

Congratulazioni a voi in anticipo! L'immersione subacquea Italia di SEI è una delle nostre non filiali degli USA. più attive e più produttive. È grande da vedere l'interesse e la dedica dei miei fratelli e delle sorelle di SEI. Spero di farlo in Italia, che è la terra dei miei antenati, per tuffarmi con loro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom