The Gasman Has returned!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg somers

Reaction score
Yes it's true my little children...The Gasman has returned to Aoteoroa...the land of the long white cloud after many days on my butt at 40,000 ft and slinking my way through many security check points so that I may dive again asap.
The Northern hemisphere is now a memory and it's bloody cold here......heheheh.Still,that's what wetsuits are for eh? My thanks to all for their good wishes and hospitality,especially Divegal and the holiday is over.
Aroha to all,
The Thunder from Down Under,
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

Yay... :bounce: How was your long flight, KB? Hope your bones are not too sore - it must have been great to get back to your own bed again!

Be seeing you all over the place, no doubt.

Cheers, Returned Kiwi Ears
:)

Waiting on the trip report, when did you leave??

of course were you ever here? am I here?

going to sleep my head hurts..

Hey there Greg, good to have you back sicko! Can't say it's been too dull around here with the new sick puppies we have lurking around... but your presence or lack there of has been noticed!

Remember to add a [red]{S7}[/red] some where into your signature, we should make sure all of the [red]{S7}[/red]'s get that done actually...

Welcome back, you have been missed.

Smell ya later Gasman.

When did I get promoted into the fabulous "S7"? Aren't you a member aswell? (secret message from S6 to S2.....beepeep bebeepbeep....rattle rattle....It was suppose to be a secret society which is why we worked out the secret hand-shake and wink thingy.....have you been turned? It may be time for the sending of the Lizard enforcer.....over)
As to the non S7 wannabees....I am still too tired to give a trip report and am not in my own bed yet...but I'm dreaming of her....Mmmmmmmm.Travelled over almost 4 days.Sheesh...I'll get back when I'm computered properly.
Asta La Vista Bebe's,
The one and only,
Gasman.

I don't think you had to be promoted, Gassie... you were inducted as an honorary member a long time ago - it was a given!

(Who's a wannabe?? :p)

Glad to hear that you made it home safely, and that you enjoyed the visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom