Montreal Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didje

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a new Montreal dive club. I know there are a few around, but the ones I know all "belong" to specific dive shops. This would be an independant dive club where we'd use SB to suggest activities and share rides to dive sites. There are numerous dive sites (most are free too!) around Montreal and eastern Ontario so it would be great to meet new people and discover new (or rediscover old) dive spots.

What d'y'all think about it? :sharkattack:

I'd be down for that. They seem to have something like that in the Western Canada forum and it looks like it works pretty well.

count me in, i dive a lot just never dove in MTL....

Thanks for your interest in this club!
Is anyone diving this weekend? If so, please post either in this thread or start a new thread.
I unfortunately won't be diving this weekend but I'm looking at a night dive next Tuesday (July 20th) at the Kahnawake quarry.

Anyone diving at the Kahnawake quarry this weekend (Sunday) or next tuesday?

That's a great idea, I'd definitely be interested in joining and connection with some other divers, it sounds like fun! Please keep some updates coming about this dive club :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom