(service-) Manual Hawk Aqua Scout DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haiko

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently bought a Hawk Aqua Scout DPV and I need a (service-) manual for it. Does anyone know where I can pref. download this? Of maybe someone had it on CD and would like to forward it to my by email?

Thanx,
Haiko

I recently bought a Hawk Aqua Scout DPV and I need a (service-) manual for it. Does anyone know where I can pref. download this? Of maybe someone had it on CD and would like to forward it to my by email?

Thanx,
Haiko

Haiko:

Any chance you have a PDF of that Hawk Aqua Scout service manual that you can send by email? I am on vacation, brought an Aqua Scout with us so that my mom can keep up with us on our snorkel and dive trips, and the darn thing died on our second outing. As I am in the Caribbean at the moment, and no one here knows a thing abou DPV scooters, repairs, etc.....

Many thanks in advance!!

Peter Kirk

Hmmm, I have to look for it. I think I still have the user manual somewhere. I found out what the problem was with mine, it was de battery.

Haiko:

Any chance you have a PDF of that Hawk Aqua Scout service manual that you can send by email? I am on vacation, brought an Aqua Scout with us so that my mom can keep up with us on our snorkel and dive trips, and the darn thing died on our second outing. As I am in the Caribbean at the moment, and no one here knows a thing abou DPV scooters, repairs, etc.....

Many thanks in advance!!

Peter Kirk

You may want to check your battery-if your scooter came from old stock the battery could have been close to dead when you purchased the scooter. These batteries are compatible with the Hawk scooter series:
Hawk Aqua Scout Battery

Hawk Pilot Aqua Scooter Battery

Yep, I have already got rid of the old battery. The Scooter is working, as I checked it with a car-batterycharger. I still have to buy a new battery, but my diveseason has not started yet (water too cold). Can't wait to give the scooter a testrun, I have no idea how fast it will go. Not expecting it would be like hanging on to a rocket :dork2:

Back
Top Bottom