Olympus SP-350 and PT-020 (have 4)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Gang!

I have 4 Oly SP-350's and PT-030 (housing) for sale. These are excellent (but used) cameras and housings. All are 100% function and range in condition from good to excellent. These are not only excellent starter kits - but they are fully capable for FULL manual mode + RAW modes... well take a look here to see what Cathy Church has had to say about these ...

I'm asking $300 for each camera and housing paired together (right now I'd prefer to NOT seperate them, but make me an offer if you only need one or the other). They will include a rechargeable CRV3 battery and a 1 or 2 Gig xD memory card. You pay postage or any other shipping costs.

These are really fantastic cameras and I know these will make some divers out there very happy. You can very easily extend these into a very advanced setup/rig with the right lenses and ttl strobes and tray.

I'll post pix of these later, but I just wanted to get these out on the board now.

If anyone is interested, I also have an Intova WAL which works fairly well with this housing (with step ring). It does have some slight vingetting at the corners with at FULL WA setting. I can offer it up for $100.

I also have 2 trays (one with flexi ball taype arm and the other a Sea & Sea with std. arms. Either works with YS type mounts. Make me an offer if you're interested in them.

The reason I'm selling these is that I used these in my classes (U/W photography) and it's what I shoot (I no longer will be offering loaner cameras for my classes as the shop I work at is wanting to market what they sell more). I'm planning to add some new LED lighing for my HD video rig and these are going to help me pay for them...

PM me if you want more info or need my paypal address....

Jim

Product Description
Olympus SP-350 - Digital camera - 8.0 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: xD, xD Type H, xD Type M

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 10 cm X3.5 cm X6.5 cm
Weight: 0.195 Kg
Additional Features: AE lock, AF lock, Audio recording, DPOF support, PRINT Image Matching, PictBridge support, USB 2.0 compatibility, cropping an image, digital image rotation, digital image stabilization (video mode), digital noise reduction, histogram display, in-camera red-eye removal, resizing an image, sharpness control

Camera Features
Optical Sensor Type: CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 1/1.8"
Maximum Focal Length: 24 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 8 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color

Flash Features
Flash Type: Built-in flash
Red Eye Reduction: Yes

Sorry for the delay Bill (I was out most of the evening with some dive friends at our local pub!). Got your message and will ship out your camera ASAP...

Thank you for the prompt payment.

1 SOLD! (3 left!)

Sea & Sea tray and arm SOLD! (thanks once again Bill).

I also included some additional goodies for ya! You should get the kit on Saturday (but no later than Monday)...

All the best,

Jim

HEY EVERYONE ELSE.... I have 3 more left!

145if5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom