Dive Club Topics & Humor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So does this mean Humor is no longer part of the forum... Gunna be awefully boring in here....

It only means that sometimes topics get off topic and start to stray, we want to keep the Dive Club Announcements open for serious questions and discussions.

Thanks

ID

peter...
I love your signature! I watch that guy sometimes, just to watch how stupid he can be. Some of my favorites are when he is talking about how dangerous something is, then waves his arms around, and it takes a run at him (saw a snake do that) or the time he is crouched holding one snake, and another starts rattling under his bottom which was only 6 inches off the ground. They should have the show live. Faster crocodiles hmmm...

Peter - Brilliant signature you've got there! :p

I used to laugh along with Steve and Terry every day, until it suddenly hit me how much stress he causes the animals. Imagine being a little wallaby, hopping along the side of the road when a massive jeep comes roaring up, doesn't stop and a mad Australian bloke leaps out to pounce on you, grab you by the scruff of the neck and shove you at a huge, scary-looking camera, all the while crooning, "You're right, mate, you're right, you little darling, I'm not gonna hurtcha ..." Yeah right!

Hurry up with breeding them crocs!
:)

that reminds me of when he fell off of the speeding jeep, while trying to catch a camel. LMAO!

Wait, I should relate this to diving... um, he snorkels fairly often...there, this post is on diving...now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom