Dive X Sierra Trade In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Dive X is offering $2500 toward the purchase of a new scooter package with the trade in of a used Sierra (or Echo or Frisco):

Dive Xtras - Dive Xtras

Good deal for those looking to upgrade. Also really smart of them as it should kill off a lot of the secondary Sierra market (which must be hurting sales...). Glad we got in when we did!

Can't beat the portability of a Sierra with battery. . . (especially with airline check-in baggage weight restrictions and fees).

As long as there are traveling divers needing the utility of a scooter at remote dive sites worldwide, there's always going to be a market for the smaller Sierra.

I always wonder what happens to the traded in units in promotions like these. Either way I think it is a great deal if you are upgrading to a Cuda. The $2500 trade in value is about what I have seen the Sierra sell for used.

Back
Top Bottom