Trouble downloading my React Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Rich

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a white face React Pro and a GDK400 download cable. I have been succesfully able to download 25 dives to my laptop (which runs XP home with most up to date service packs), with the last successful download of dive on July 1st of this year.

However, I have two additional dives in the last two weeks that will not successfully download to my laptop - or more accurately - the download occurs, but the dives won't save. They download to the queue, but when I select them and hit the button to save the dives, it says the dives were saved successfully but they are no where to be found in the database.

I have removed the driver and program from the laptop, reloaded the driver and software (in that order) from the Genesis website and attempted to download the DC to the laptop with the same results as before.

Also, I've used the same cable to succesfully download and save my wife's React Pro to her laptop (running Win 7 home basic), so I'm pretty sure that the cable is OK.

So what I'm left with is either a DC problem or a problem with the Genesis software on my laptop.

Any help on where the problem is and what the fix is, would be greatly appreciated!

I received your inquiry on our company web site and will reply using that email address. I will have you try to download the DC again and have you email screen shots and we will get you answers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom