Sharks In San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thought you all might like to see a picture of the Leopard Sharks in La Jolla (San Diego), Ca. They're typically found in three to five feet of water VERY close to shore. Moms and kids right there with no clue what's swimming by! Fear not, these beauties are non-biters... well, I suppose if you gave them a karate chop in the gills they might be spurred to do SUMPTHIN'!

The pic is Here!

This pic was culled from the local newspaper and gives a helluva birds eye view perspective!

Cheers,

Bill Powers

Uh, sorry 'bout that. It seems Yahoo/geocities has some block on this, even though I have a commercial site with them. It works fine for me (when I'm logged in), but for no one else. Me no understand!

Bill

I think I fixed the link in the first post. Here it is again as well:

The pic is Here!

(I took out the ".jpg" appelation from the link code and it seems to work fine now. Before, with ".jpg" added, it would only work for me when I was logged in to that host provider (Yahoo). Anyone know why?)

Sorry once again. Yahoo/geocities just loves to have fun at my expense it seems. Any webmaster who is better than I am (not hard to do apparently), please give words of advice!

Not a recent occurence at all, ifukuda. The Leopards have been here for years during the "warm" water months and have been providing many a snorkeler/diver with hours of pleasure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom