wisdom software downloading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPAPPAS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Now that i have an older wisdom II (blue button ) and a brand new one ( silver button ) both using different chords. Will i need to have two seperate download programs running - one for each computer due to the different cords? I tried to download from my new computer and the software stated that its the wrong chord. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

thanks,

john

Well john - heres how you do it -

if you create a new user you can use the new dive computer - however the dives will not be included with the old ones - its like creating a new profile all over again and then your dive's will begin at zero -
if that really bugs you that it starts at zero - you could go to a pool and simulate "x" no. of dives dunking it below 4ft and then waiting and doing it again - each will be considered a dive. To much trouble for me though - i just started all over with a new dive log with the new computer - if i use the old one - it goes on the old profile.
Shame we couldnt get it to allow us to select multiple computers from our profile - but wait - maybe that will be in the next software release -

thanks,

john

If you switch the cable and use the drop down menu you can load your dive in the same dive log file.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom