Light & Motion's Original 'Seahawk' housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveDiva2

Reaction score
There's a reason why Light & Motion Industries is considered the leading manufacturer of underwater video imaging housing & equipment and LED lights.

This unit is the Seahawk - TR video housing unit with SH-81 alignment, model #906-00za. The first ever model they made and its virtually bulletproof and is indestructible, solid metal housing.

$500

This is a rare sale. You cant find these out there. This unit was a gift several years back (approx 6 yrs) when it was brand new and back then it cost over $2K. I had planned to use it on my many snorkeling/dive vacations to various islands, and Despite my best laid plans due to travel and luggage restrictions it has been used in Saltwater only once. Like New! The seals are still immaculate! It has been sitting in my closet since then.

This was meant to house the Sony Handycams but probably works with a variety of different cameras. So what its not HD! My Sony Handycam bought to go with this unit is also still like new only used a few times and fits perfectly. You may purchase this item without the camera or I'll throw mine in for an extra $100. PM me for details on the camera .

As shown here This Seahawk system includes the Video camera housing, 2 motion guide bars, 2 professional LED lights, and re-chargeable battery. It comes complete in a padded flight case. I really hate to sell it but unfortunate economic times require sacrifices. I can really use the cash to make it through at this time.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! $500 takes the whole Seahawk Kit. $600 comes with Sony Handycam. OBO

Not pictured: Sony Handycam, email for pics and details but is in excellent condition

I am in San Diego. PM ME PLEASE or email kilmer@san.rr.com

Ebay006-1.jpg

Woodworkanddoggies633-2.jpg

seahawkinsidecase4.jpg

seahawkinsidecase3.jpg

Woodworkanddoggies633-2.jpg

Ebay003-1.jpg

CASE:
seahawkcase2-1.jpg

Battery
closeupofbatteryinthecase.jpg

DROPPED PRICE TO $400