First Post!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4sdi

Contributor
Reaction score
Yippeee! I got to put the first post in a new area!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mark

Mods: Please feel free to delete this nonsense as yall see fit! :)

k4sdi once bubbled...
Yippeee! I got to put the first post in a new area!!!

Checked out any maps lately...you appear to have missed a left turn in Alberquerque...you've arrived in the Pacific North West not Gulf South East:wink:

No way Mark... you were first to leave your mark on the lawn... so now you have to move west.

The employment situation has been better but I think things are on the up swing. Rent is high, as is everything else... but the diving is the best in the world... and that makes up for it.

Welcome to the PNW. :D

Wow.. we have our own section! Cool! :D

Kayla:)

This is about diving :confused: I thought it was where to find good clam chowder and lobster!

Well, I guess we can make it work anyway :D
Howdy.

MD

Thanks for starting this group. I hope to learn how to dive well in the great PNW!

I thought I was the only one who lived in the Portland Area.. Now this area exists, I can see I am not alone.. That is good, because I am in Dire need of Dive buddies!

I am not that Grim when ya get to know me! I'm more of the Morose reaper.. :D

Sorta like Marvin, the depressed android... Life... Don't talk to me about Life.....:eek:ut:

Nah.. In all honesty, I am looking for someone who likes to dive. I have all my own gear (tanks, whatnot) I have my stress and rescue and Nitrox certs.

And being in the PNW.... I like to get Cold and Wet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom