Dive into the Ancient World, Red Sea Egypt Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anassrat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dive Into The Ancient World Trip February 11th to 27th, 2010 Only $3,750 (including flights from most cities in Canada/US)

- 7 Day Liveaboard: 25 dives in the best dive sites in the Red Sea
- 2 Days in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Sailing Boat Trip on the Nile, Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Citadel of Saladin, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel

ITINERARY

Day 1: Depart to Egypt

Day 2: Arrive in Hurgada & Board the Sea Queen, Liveaboard (Sea Queen Fleet). Special Note: This segment will be moved forward for new scuba divers (under 30 logged dives) or scuba divers in-training (referral program) and they will be doing the site seeing segment at this time. This does not apply to snorkelers and free divers unless they choose to.

Day 3 - 9: 3-4 dives per day across the Red Sea (Reef, Walls, Canyons/Caves, Wrecks) Nitrox Available & Included!

Day 10 - 13: 4 Day Nile Cruise touring Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel visiting various of the temples and ancient ruins in the area.

Day 14 - 15: Fly to Cairo and spend 2 days at Grand Pyramids Hotel/Movinpick Pyramids (4*, Breakfast & Lunch included) visiting the Egyptian Museum, Sailing Boat Trip on the Nile, Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Citadel of Saladin, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili

Day 16: Departing back home

Excludes:
Diving Gear (Must have dive computer. Weights & Tanks included). Full Gear Rental $161 CDN + tax
Egyptian Visa Fees $15 US
Marine Park Fees $5 US
Diving Insurance
Some of the Dinners

Atlantic Adventure Divers - Dive Into The Ancient World: The best way to dive the Red Sea & discover Egypt trip

Wow these prices are off the hook!

Travel to Egypt (the country, where the pyramids are?) and do diving for two weeks for 3,750$ Thats cheaper than going to the Bahamas!

I am interested.

Just wanted to put up a quick post to thank Ahmed for organizing such an amazing trip to the Red Sea a few months ago. It was my first time visiting Egypt and it was an amazing experience.

Unbelievable reefs, the most luxurious boat I've ever been on, a great crew, traditional Egyptian food, professional dive guides. Ahmed used his knowledge of Egypt to put together a really special trip.

If you want to visit Egypt, go with Ahmed - he knows this country and delivers the best experience for the best value!

Wow these prices are off the hook!

Travel to Egypt (the country, where the pyramids are?) and do diving for two weeks for 3,750$ Thats cheaper than going to the Bahamas!

I am interested.

I sent you a PM did you get it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom