Boat Dive in Hood Canal August 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasonic

Contributor
Reaction score
Come join me on my dive boat for a 3 tank dive in Hood Canal this weekend. I am open to Saturday or Sunday at this point most of my dives are Intermediate to advanced some of the sites will be Flag Pole Point, Sea mount, and maybe Pulali point East or west. I have a 19' Arima that is set up for 4 dives I have 2 spaces left reply here If interested.

Scubasonic:wacko:

Was there this past weekend, going back over Labor Day weekend with PacAdventure. Didn't get to Pulali this time as we wanted to see how far the rocks went at Rosie's Ravine :)

Where are Flag Pole and Sea Mount from Pulali? Is Sea Mount same as Pinnacles?

MD

MechDiver once bubbled...
Was there this past weekend, going back over Labor Day weekend with PacAdventure. Didn't get to Pulali this time as we wanted to see how far the rocks went at Rosie's Ravine :)

Where are Flag Pole and Sea Mount from Pulali? Is Sea Mount same as Pinnacles?

MD

Yes

Seamont and Pinnacle are one in the same. Flag pole point is what I call one of the best dives in the Canal about 5 1/2 miles south from Pulali just south of Mike's Beach Resort point with a flag.

-SS

I have done the Pinnacle, would like to go again. This weekend is sorta bad for me otherwise I would me more then happy to take you up on the offer.

Have not done any of the other dives mentioned, Unless Flagpole point is close to Sund rock..

Windwalker once bubbled...
Have not done any of the other dives mentioned, Unless Flagpole point is close to Sund rock..

No not the same dive.

-SS

Have any of you done the Sponge Hill Dive in Hood Canal a deep dive..... :wacko: start of the dive is 120 Ft but great structure. Only have dove it once but want to do it again saw my 2nd 6-Gill there. I believe Pac Adventures did host dives there but took it off the Site because of depth.

-SS

MechDiver once bubbled...
Didn't get to Pulali this time as we wanted to see how far the rocks went at Rosie's Ravine :)

MD

MD,

So at Rosie's how far did the rocks go in depth, (I love that Dive) I have been there several times when PacAdventures had divers in the water.

-SS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom