Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Looking down at the bottom of the "Scuba Board" page you will find "Active Users" in this list I see the name

Mnelson......hmmmmmmmm.

Is this THE M Nelson reincarnate? Has he come back to see what all the hub-bub is about in the world of SCUBA?

Are we big enough that we have "Boldly gone where no one has gone before"?

Have we taken that step beyond?

Just curious.

ID

I wish they would resurrect that show, or since there's a trend to make movies out of shows from the 60s, how about "Sea Hunt, the movie"?

Or like we've said on other threads, bring it back on Nick at Night, or TV land.

Perhaps we need to do a writing campaign?

But a modern SeaHunt movie would be neat....what do you think the plot could be?

That's easy - Mike Nelson meets girl, foils the bad guys, gets the girl. Sex and violence, what more do you want?

Originally posted by TexasMike
Or like we've said on other threads, bring it back on Nick at Night, or TV land.

Perhaps we need to do a writing campaign?

But a modern SeaHunt movie would be neat....what do you think the plot could be?

Whatever the plot is, ol' Mike has GOT to have an underwater fight scene where someone cuts his air hose! Oh yea, and they have to have machete length dive knives...

Ok....I am either showing I am definitely the baby of te group or I am a dumb cow (I'd say probably the latter).

But, who!??????

Would have to be some global group based on mass destruction and taking over the world by means of underwater sabotage.

ID

Ah grasshoppa (Baby)

Mike Nelson (aka Lloyd Bridges) is THE SCUBA GOD, he alone is responsible for an entire generation of Scubaholics. A television show that was aired in the 60'sby the name of "Sea Hunt", long before your time, I have read about it and some of the elders on this Board have told me about it.

Perhaps we could get the resident elder and seer to explain more about.

Walter, where are you, there is a question right up your alley?

ID

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Ok....I am either showing I am definitely the baby of te group or I am a dumb cow (I'd say probably the latter).

But, who!??????

Not a dumb cow,

The show was before your time Abby.I think it was the 60's
Lloyd Bridges played Mike Nelson in Sea Hunt.
Tavi

No, you're not dumb. Sea Hunt was a scuba adventure show starring the late Lloyd Bridges as "Mike Nelson". It aired from 1957-1961 and a few years thereafter in re-runs. Check out this link: http://www.mnsi.net/~bjackson/

Originally posted by ScubaBaby

But, who!??????

Back
Top Bottom