Diving Gaspe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClumsyCuttlefish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello! I have recently moved to Gaspe, Quebec and looking for dive sites and possibly a buddy. I've tried to dive in Perce a couple of times and found them a bit expensive for me (one tank dive $80). Would appreciate any information!

Hi ! I live in Gaspé too since 1 month now and I'm looking for a buddy too. I know some good places in the region so if you are interested we could go dive sometime !

Sure, FelixD, we can go diving! Leave me your contact info if you are still interested.

Thanks for the link, Atom!

There's a place in Cap-aux-Os, not far from Gaspé, next to parc Forillon. I know they do seal diving expeditions in the Forillon area. You can also rent the equipment (or a cylinder) and go by yourself. There's a guide that was made by Roxanne Lamoureux a few years back on Forillon diving, don't know if it's still available.

Edit: Actually, everything is pretty much already on the scupapedia site

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom