Atmos 2 download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for some help.

My old PC hard drive was fried and I lost my old dive log.

I installed the Aeris software on my new PC and wanted to download the stored dives from my Atmos 2.

When I launched the Export function it only found 2 dives on the dive computer despite the fact that there are over 25+ dives.

The handshake worked fine and it appears to be interfacing correctly, so I'm at a loss as to why it only find two dives.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

tom

Looking for some help.

My old PC hard drive was fried and I lost my old dive log.

I installed the Aeris software on my new PC and wanted to download the stored dives from my Atmos 2.

When I launched the Export function it only found 2 dives on the dive computer despite the fact that there are over 25+ dives.

The handshake worked fine and it appears to be interfacing correctly, so I'm at a loss as to why it only find two dives.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

tom

Mine only finds one dive-amazing. Amazing that the computer costs so much, yet there are so many issues with not only the software but also the manuals. There are obvious errors in the manuals with respect to connecting the interface to the computer. Really seems like a nice DC but sure wish they would fix the interface problems.

I have a idea but you will need to provide some more information. If you could put a picture up of the dive details showing all seven lines below the graph I most likely can give you help.

I have a idea but you will need to provide some more information. If you could put a picture up of the dive details showing all seven lines below the graph I most likely can give you help.

Any help would be appreciated, not sure what screen shot you are asking for.

Attachments

• Download Screen Shot.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 51
Wrong screen shot. Go to dive detail with the dive graph.

There is no dive detail anymore. The software was loaded onto a new PC and I didn't transfer my old data since that hard drive was corrupt.

So when I click on the "Dive Details" link, i get "Please add new dive(s) before viewing further information"

Thanks again

Illini_Fan once you download those two dives you should have gotten a dive detail screen. You should call aeris 1-866-732-7877 an have them help you. But I think you problem is with the SR setting.

Illini_Fan once you download those two dives you should have gotten a dive detail screen. You should call aeris 1-866-732-7877 an have them help you. But I think you problem is with the SR setting.
I have two of the Atmos AI metal button dive computers and am having the same issue. Where is the "SR" setting? I've tried reinstalling the USB drivers but no go.

Thanks

I didn't want to download those dives, because the dates of the dives were not mine and I didn't want to lose any data. When I get back home this weekend, I'll call Aeris.

thanks again

Illini_Fan you can delete those dive after you download the computer.

ranchonodinero I don't have a metal button AI but I believe it in set 2

From aeris site
I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL DIVES:
AERIS Dive Computers have user selectable Sampling Rates that determine when data is sampled and stored for subsequent download to associated PC interface programs. More frequent sampling provides more data per dive yet results in storage of fewer dives for download. Use with Air or Nitrox, with or without air integration, dive profiles, and other variables also effect the number of dives that can be stored. Although as many as 150 dives might be stored for consistent 60 foot dives with the Sampling Rate set for a 10 foot rate, as few as 3 may be stored when the profiles fluctuate and the sampling rate is set for a 2 second rate.

256K Memory Sampling Rate Estimated Capacity
60 seconds 50-60 Hours
30 seconds 25-30 Hours
15 seconds 12-15 Hours
2 seconds 1.5-2 Hours

512K Memory Sampling Rate Estimated Capacity
60 seconds 100-110 Hours
30 seconds 50-55 Hours
15 seconds 25-30 Hours
2 seconds 4-5 Hours

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back