Bc Rentals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atrawick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm in the market for a BC. I would like to try one out before I buy one. My LDS has old jacket sytle bc's. Looking of a shop that rents both jacket and wing style bc's .

Several shops in Destin and PCB. you'd prob have to call them and check.

I think that Vortex would be a good place to check. You could "try it" on property. They are a Hollis demo center now for example. I think they've also got Dive Rite.

Vortex Diving Center, LLC

I think they're dumping all of their Dive Rite gear. Everything was 20% off (DR gear I mean) a few weeks ago, and the pickens was slim. I think they're going Hollis exclusive.

I think they're dumping all of their Dive Rite gear. Everything was 20% off (DR gear I mean) a few weeks ago, and the pickens was slim. I think they're going Hollis exclusive.

Didn't know they were dumping Dive Rite. Interesting.

I knew about the Hollis thing.

Regardless, anything could change since Vortex just had a drastic change in management in the past few weeks.

Sill I'd give them a check to see what they could demo.

Cave Adventures might have some BPW's for demo onside in the water. But that's just a guess on my part. They are just down the road a bit.

The Scuba shop in Fort walton has jackets to rent, no back inflates though.

Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to Vortex this weekend. I will check out what they have while I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom