Spot open on St Lawrence River wreck trip on Sept 6-7....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrudicel

Registered
Reaction score
I have one spot still open on a trip to Clayton, New York to dive some wrecks in the St Lawrence river and the Thousand Islands. There are 6 of us leaving the Indioanapolis area and heading that way on Thursday night Sept 4 , arriving on Friday the 5th, diving Sat and Sunday, and will head back on Monday the 8th. Its a liveaboard trip with all accomodations, air, tank, food, etc included. We will have the whole boat to ourselves and can dive most anywhere up and down the river. I have heard mention of Kingston, Brockville etc. Email me offlist for details if interested...... jrudicel@hotmail.com

You floks should have a good time up there. We frequently dive there. Water temps are nice and high right now. We were up 2 weeks ago and the water was 68f. As always the water is nice and clear. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom