want to write articles about Egypt/Red Sea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samaka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
If you feel you have it in you and there is something you would like to tell the world... Now here is your chance. We want people around the Red Sea to contribute with articles in a new Red Sea/Diving/Red Sea Magazine.

My website aziab.com has been popular and now I am together with photographer James Dawson are together starting up an online magazine to cover diving in the Red Sea, life in Egypt and tips for traveling divers.

So if you're sitting on a story you want to tell or if there is an issue you want to address feel free to write to us and you might see your words or photos in our magazine. First issue will be available for downloading 1st September 00:00.01

What's the magazine is called?... THE EQUALIZER! If you want to know more about the magazine or us behind it you can check out our websites.

Go to my website: WELCOME TO AZIAB
Or to James' website: Home
Or to The Mag Page: Home
Or directly to Sign Up Page: Aziab Media List

cool runnings
........a........

Congrats.

Nice name BTW :D

Attachments

• Equalizer.jpg
    Equalizer.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 42
shoot lynne (tsandm) a pm - i know she's had some really good experiences there, maybe she'd be willing to do a piece.

Your site looks fantastic and is very informative, thanks. I can't seem to find Sharm El Sheikh on there. Is that area represented in your website?

Your site looks fantastic and is very informative, thanks. I can't seem to find Sharm El Sheikh on there. Is that area represented in your website?

Thanks for the nice words. I'm happy you like it. Did you like the magazine as well?
Sharm El Sheikh page is underway... Also hopefully Dahab... I've got the best expert on that side imaginable on the case ;o)

...a...

I haven't checked out the magazine yet, but I will, hopefully soon. I'm glad you just haven't gotten to adding Sharm yet. I was worried why it's not "in the running" and was second-guessing my choice to visit Sharm next month instead of Hurghada. looking forward to reading the Sharm info. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom