HELP! I may have ordered form the wrong site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBACrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone ever even heard of a website called Dive Depot? Here's the link to their site: https://www.divedepot.us/1/index.aspx. I ordered a semi-dry form them and can get no response as to status even though my card got charged. They are not listed on Cyberlinx either. Any info someone might have would be greatly appreciated.

I usually order from LP but they didn't have what I needed in stock for 4 months.

What did you order?

I tried calling tho 800 number over the past three days with no response. They never answer but you can leave a message. I also tried the "Contact Us" link on their sit but, when you try to submit the message it fails.

They look and sound fairly professional but I'm not getting any results at all. I ordered the Mares Isotherm Semi-Dry.

Not listed in the BBB so can't help there.

Did you use the check order status button? The other problem is that email is shutting a lot of people down right now with the virus crap running around.

Hope this works out.

Thanks, I should have checked them out first. I got a little anxious about the new suit and jumped right in! Should know better. Oh well, if I don't hear from them by close of business Monday I'll have my credit card company reverse the charges.

BTW The order status is what prompted this whole thing with me. The status has said "Pending" since I placed the order. Even though my card had been charged.

I think I'll just go diving and not worry about it until Monday.:D If I start to stress on it.... I'll go diving again!

Bro, I'd call your credit card company right now. Call the 24 hour customer hotline and explain the situation to them. Retailers that use credit cards are required to have phone numbers on file with the credit card company that get answered by a real person during business hours. The credit card company probably won't be able to give you the number but they will contact them to verify the status of the order, then call you back and let you know whats going on.:argue:

Thanks everyone for the input. I called my credit card company and it will be taken care of. Let's hope we can get the word out on this company if it turns out to be illegitimate.

Side note:
I placed an order with LP on the same day. LP already sent me a tracking number and a delivery date of Monday. I jsut wish they had this item in stock!

I will post a reply with the final results of this situation.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom