Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We (Gary's Gulf Divers) are full with private trips, but I will post what I have herd is available for Labor day weekend as of today. (just trying to help the brothers out)

DownUnder Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Diving, Oriskany Dive - Down Under Dive Shop (24 pk)says they have Oriskany trips the whole weekend.

Dr. Dive Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany (6 pk) has spots available and is open to what dive site he is going.

Y-Knot Pensacola SCUBA Diving Charter Boat Dive the USS Oriskany Spearfishing Artificial Reef (6 pk) has spots available and is open to what dive site he is going.

H2o Below & Wet Dream. I don't know but maybe they will post there trips on this thread.

Thanks Gary,
Appreciate the support and I know our customers appreciate knowing we're all working together to get them out in the Gulf and diving.
Dr Dive's calendar is online and available. Check it out at Book Now . You can sign up online, or give us a call if you have any questions.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom