Vortoberfest VI Offshore Dive Trip OCT 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Festers! I've once again arranged an offshore Panama City dive trip for Saturday morning of Oct 9th with Cpt Pat and Panama City Dive Charters.

Panama City Dive Charters - Scuba charters & classes

We will attempt to get to offshore wrecks that would be an AOW dive. Many divers will be diving NITROX. If it is too rough offshore, then we will be diving the shallower wrecks.

Please add your name to the list if you would like to join us!

LIVES4SHARKS

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Myself +2 would like to go.

Looks like conditions offshore will be great!

Marine Forecast : Weather Underground

Forecast as of 4:06 am EDT on October 7, 2010
Apalachee Bay-
Coastal Waters From Apalachicola To Destin Fl Out 20 Nm-
Coastal Waters From Ochlockonee River To Apalachicola Fl Out To
20 Nm-
Coastal Waters From Suwannee River To Keaton Beach Out 20 Nm-
Today
North wind 10 to 15 knots early decreasing to 5 to 10 knots in the late morning. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Protected waters a light chop decreasing to smooth in the late morning.
Tonight
North wind around 10 knots. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Protected waters smooth.
Friday
North wind around 10 knots becoming northwest late in the afternoon. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Protected waters smooth.
Friday Night
Northwest wind around 5 knots becoming northeast late. Seas 1 foot or less. Protected waters smooth.
Saturday
Southeast wind around 10 knots. Seas 1 foot or less. Protected waters smooth.
Saturday Night
Variable wind around 5 knots becoming northeast late. Seas 1 foot or less. Protected waters smooth.

Still plenty of slots!

Count me in, Shark Lady !!!

No Bad Ju-Ju

the K

Ok Divers, we are all to meet at the dive shop at 7am. We will be heading out at the 8am dive. I'm at Vortex, so if you have any questions please contact Cpt. Pat.

See ya in the am!

Sorry guys, I didnt think we were going when I didnt see any responses, so my buddies made other plans, and I dont think I can go now. If anyone sees Carolyn can you tell her to check her PMs?

Back
Top Bottom