New Seattle Diver looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcbryan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm a new diver looking for some people to dive with. What are some of the ways that you have found most effective to find people in this area. Dive clubs?

Why don't you list a short resume of your dive experience and what kind of dives you like to do. Also give us the times of day/week that you are available to dive.

The Seattle area has several good dive clubs as well.

Hi, not a lot of experience but here goes. I was certified and took the AOW course several years ago. I didn't do much diving until the last month or so. I've just taken a Dry Suit Specialty course since getting used to my dry suit was somewhat of an issue for me.

I just went on my first boat dive with the same group that I got checked out in the dry suit with.

I work from home and have flexible hours so I can go diving most any time. I live in North Seattle. I'm looking for some fairly easy diving to get my experience level up before taking more specialty courses.

Also as far as what kind of dives I like to do ...anything within my experience level I guess.

I did a night dive several years ago and liked that. I'm not really into spearfishing. Most of my dives have been shore dives at Alki or Mulkilteo.

My hours are pretty flexible too ... and I am always up for a dive.

This upcoming week might be a bit tight ... I'll be working with a Rescue class ... but might be able to get in a dive or two during the daytime hours.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom