Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Dive4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey,

Northwest divers.....

Just wanted to say hi. Some of you will know me as Scuba Scott on other boards. This sight is nice, but so big I spend too much time viewing everyones post. How do you manage your time to keep this Scuba Board from consuming spare time.

2dive4fun and nwscubamom.

Yes! There is a ton of information here... especially if you search the archives. And the signal to noise ratio isn't bad either. But if you plan to read every post you will need to set aside several hours each day to do so... plus another couple of hours to reply. :D

My suggestion is that you bookmark the Orca Bait forum and check it once a day for local communication.

You could also pick a couple of other forums that you are interested in to do the same.

I have the get new posts link bookmarked but since the board has grown so large I find that it takes me too long to sort through the list to find the posts I want to read/respond to.

Something I have started doing is to do a search on my screen name to bring up a list of threads that I have posted to and see if there are any new posts in the thread. That is a much shorter list and I can sort through it quickly.

Hope this helps... and again welcome to Scuba Board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom