Do you pee in your wetsuit?

Do you pee in your wetsuit?

• Yes, whenever I feel like it. It's very liberating!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Only if I really need to go badly. Normally I don't.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I have once or twice but I try not to because I don't think it is a good thing to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would never dream of it. That is disgusting.

• I wouldn't even pee in the sea even without a wetsuit on!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

next time I do a poll I'll search for the subject first... although my poll does have some more options... I was just interested to see what people thought of it cos I don't think twice about peeing.

The only problem I see with peeing in your wetsuit is that it teaches you a habit you're going to have to "unlearn" when you switch to a drysuit (or until you install a P-valve).

I never pee in my suit unless I have it on and am in the water.

I didn't participate in the last discussion thread about this...so here's my chance! Just wondering...what's the hand signal to your buddy for "I gotta pee!"? I would think the universal scrunch up your face in a pained expression, right hand clutching crotch with knees clamped together:eek:ut:

I even exclaim "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" through my reg at the same time!

cause it makes the suit smell.............but on shallow dives its hard not to and be in the water that long

tiny bubbles

I went thru a very rigorous "potty" program as a toddler and just can't seem to break my training. Even just swimming in the ocean
I gottqa let the dragon outta the cave to drain it.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom