Help with VA Beach Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

etowndiver

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'll be taking a familly vacation to VA Beach next summer (June 12-19). Due to school and financial considerations, I haven't been in the water for over a year. I will be taking a refresher locally before the trip. What I really need is some infomation on some shops that do day trips that are within my level of experience (5 dives including OW).
Additionally, will anyone else be on VA Beach that week and looking for a partner. If so, let me know and we'll work something out.

thanks in advance,

joe

ps I'm posting the same message in the Mid-Atlantic section of the board.

I visit VA Beach often and I have used the Dive Quarters. They are located on Laskin not far from the ocean. Lynnhaven is also a good shop. Both shops have their own pool for refresher courses.

I used Lynhaven many years ago. Remember it as a proffesional outfit back in the early 90s. If they haven't changed, they are a class act.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom