Anyone want to dive Ft. Pickens on the 10th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to get in a dive on Friday the 10th at Ft. Pickens. It is going to be a low tide dive. Low tide is at 08:19. There is going to be alot of tidal movement this week and if we dont get a bunch of rain I think we have a decent chance of being able to get in a dive there. I am going to be meeting Denisegg at 08:00. If anyone wants to meet up you are more than welcome.

****I have had some great dives at low tide at Ft. Pickens when the conditions are right. I make no guarantees that this will be one of those times. :D******

If everything goes as planned, this will be my first time back in the water since my July 4th incident. I am excited to get in the water again and also be able to wear a thin suit and a single tank. I want to get back started with something nice and easy.
There have been alot of people who have offered to help me get back in the water. I know this is a weekday but if anyone can slip away and join us you are welcome to.
Walter needs all the help he can get with me :wink:

Yay, gg, have a great time! So glad to hear you're getting back in the water! Wish I lived closer.
flowerforyou.gif

Man I sure am tempted to make this dive. I might just have to work on this.

If everything goes as planned, this will be my first time back in the water since my July 4th incident. I am excited to get in the water again and also be able to wear a thin suit and a single tank. I want to get back started with something nice and easy.
There have been alot of people who have offered to help me get back in the water. I know this is a weekday but if anyone can slip away and join us you are welcome to.
Walter needs all the help he can get with me :wink:

Glen we would love to have you if everything works out for you to come. I intend to take it very slow and easy and I will have my AL40 100% 02 bottle on hand and my pod. I won't dive anymore without it. We can even hook it up and test it then leave it hooked up and ready to use.

With this being Denise's first dive back I would hold off on this one. However, I am off that weekend as well and I think I can escape for another day of diving to get in some survey work in.

Understood. I'm still up for a nice relaxing 'non working' dip!

Oh, BTW, Theresa and I were over there again this morning. Your line down to the odd junk pile hasn't been cut yet. We did run back and forth to it several times, and I made some notes on the heading. I'm pretty sure I can get find it again, should the line be broken.

Denise, it will be nice to finally meet you! I keep hearing about you from all these guys!

Carl

im gonna try to make it out there friday morning too and hopefully this weekend if everyone makes it out there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom