My PADI OW Course Start Tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeffman

Registered
Reaction score
My Padi OW course starts tomorrow and would like to know of anything I shouldn't forget to do or bring.

I have watched the video twice and read the first two chapters (skim read the rest of the book).

The course is at a private pool, so some obvious things I will be bringing are a bathing suit, towel, and change of clothes. I also will bring my mask, fins, snorkel and maybe my shorty wetsuit. Not sure how warm/cold the pool is. I guess it’s better to be safe then sorry.

Any other things I should do before I head out tomorrow?

Sun tan lotion, maybe some snacks and something to drink.

Relax, you're gonna have a blast!

SA

Relax and have a good time.

Joe

Thats what I though. :D

Can't wait till thursday when I'll be diving in my own backyard, the pacific ocean!

Enjoy it man...

There is something most of the experienced divers take for granted... Breathing underwater... it becomes second nature (or first nature)...

P.S. remember to document your feeling when you first breathe underwater if you haven't done it before... its something you can enjoy reading after 5 years or 10 years...

Relax, have a good time and realize that you are about to enter an entirely new world!

Jeffman once bubbled...
My Padi OW course starts tomorrow and would like to know of anything I shouldn't forget to do or bring.

I have watched the video twice and read the first two chapters (skim read the rest of the book).

The course is at a private pool, so some obvious things I will be bringing are a bathing suit, towel, and change of clothes. I also will bring my mask, fins, snorkel and maybe my shorty wetsuit. Not sure how warm/cold the pool is. I guess it’s better to be safe then sorry.

Any other things I should do before I head out tomorrow?

Sounds like I will have a great time. Hope to see you in my diving adventures!

From here on out, this experience will blow your mind. You are going to LOVE this class and... the diving after!! BIG TIME!

What courses would you recommend I look into after completing my open water certification? I though of taking advance, and nitrox diving. This would allow me to go see some of the wrecks around Vancouver Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom