A thread of gratitude.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
We've all been here for different lengths of time....some only weeks....some months...but if it wasn't for two very special people we wouldn't all be able to be here today.

Call it a soft moment on my part, but I just wanted to show my appriciation to LadyDiver and KingNeptune for all there time, money and effort that has gone into this masterpiece, and may Neptune Divers International follow in the Boards footsteps and become the largest success in the diving industry since compressed air!

Three cheers for the King and his lady !

Hip Hip Hooray! To the King and Lady!

I'd toast ya but there is no bonfire or a spit hehehehe

Thanks

Nice thread scubababy .. and thank you LD and KN.

Wow and thank you

this truly is the best surface interval around

I agree KN and LD, we don't say it frequently enough, but THANK YOU for keeping this board at its superb level.
As a computer newbie, I can't begin to imagine the amount of time and effort it must take.
Again , many thanks, and keep up the good work,
Miked

Although it has been said before, passing along compliments to those who deserve them in such a public way IS the way to go!

LD, KN - bravo, job well done. Not only for getting the board up and running, but making it THE place to meet new and interesting people. Keep up the great work you guys!

I, too, appreciate the time and effort for this great site. Thank you so much!

Hats off to KN & LD for all their hard work! They have done a most excellent job!

And scubababy, thank you for givin us all the opportunity to voice our appreciation of KN & LD.

~lildiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom