FX100 Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

izimm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This question may have to be answered directly by Nick....

I DM/Teach for Diver's Wearhouse in Ottawa, Ontario.

I started using the Hollis gear when it first came out.
The Dual 85lb wing, 212 regs, fins, mask, etc
(there was even a pic of me in the gear you may have seen...."nothing comes between me and my Hollis" for my 100th dive)

To my question....
I have been eagerly awaiting the ability to order the FX100 Custom fit.
I have tried two other dry suits from off-the-rack and have not been happy with either.
I do not wish to spend that kind of $$ again unless I can get one made to order.

I have been holding out for more than a year now with the promise that Hollis will be doing custom fits soon.

Fall/Winter is coming up here in Canada....I can't wait much longer....please don't make me go elsewhere.

Anyone know the current status of this claim?

thanks in advance.

Ian

This question may have to be answered directly by Nick....

I DM/Teach for Diver's Wearhouse in Ottawa, Ontario.

I started using the Hollis gear when it first came out.
The Dual 85lb wing, 212 regs, fins, mask, etc
(there was even a pic of me in the gear you may have seen...."nothing comes between me and my Hollis" for my 100th dive)

To my question....
I have been eagerly awaiting the ability to order the FX100 Custom fit.
I have tried two other dry suits from off-the-rack and have not been happy with either.
I do not wish to spend that kind of $$ again unless I can get one made to order.

I have been holding out for more than a year now with the promise that Hollis will be doing custom fits soon.

Fall/Winter is coming up here in Canada....I can't wait much longer....please don't make me go elsewhere.

Anyone know the current status of this claim?

thanks in advance.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the kind words.

Although we are not yet building custom suits and still have no intension of doing so in the near future, we have added several new sizes to the range.

Before deciding that custom is the only option, i would like to determine if one of our stock suits fits the bill. Feel free to contact me directly 510-729-5110.

Take care,

Hi Nick,

I wanted to say THANK YOU for helping me find the right size/fit with the FX100.
I dove it last weekend. All I can say is.......SWEET!!!!!
The suit fit like a glove. I felt like I had full range of motion and it never felt bulky.
70min dive, depth 200ft, and I came up nice and dry 1ST DIVE.

I was on a boat with a bunch of other Tech divers....and they all were oogling the suit.
Heading back out this weekend....

PS....the dive: w3.wrecksandreefs.com/jodrey

cheers,
iz
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom