Love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had a few wings in the last years. Halcyon Eclipse / Evolve, SQ Black Diamond and a Poseidon Techlift Biscaya. Now i have a DR Classic and a Trek.

Must say, i love Dive Rite Wings - good quality and looks good :blinking:

I finally got my doubles two days ago and will be diving my DR Classic 360 for the first time next week.

That sounds nice. Is it your first Donut-Wing? I have only experience with the Evolve 40 Wing. It was too long for my Double 12 - i didnt like it and so i sold it. I feel better with my horseshoe wings. Had a problem with my but "going up". With the trek it is perfekt for me, because it is a little bit shorter than other wings. 2 kg V-weight between the tankbands and i have super trim.

Please tell me after your first dive with your new baby.

It will be my first dive with a donut wing. Hope to be in the water tomorrow sometime before noon.

Well, there is a little bit of red on it - the brand :D

But my classic - it is an old one - is red!

I have three red Venture wings. My Transpac and Transplate harnesses are also red.:D

Please let me know, how the dive was. I would like to try this wing as well - but here all the guys i know dive halcyon :(

I have the Halcyon Infinity and I like it too.

I have three red Venture wings. My Transpac and Transplate harnesses are also red.:D

I have the Halcyon Infinity and I like it too.

So i think.......you like red very much......... :D

Have you got the whole system with bp and wing or only the Infinity MC system with an dr bp?

I would like to have the Infinity MC System, but i dont know if it fits on my dr bp:

Halcyon Infinity MC System

Perhaps you can help me. I would buy it if it fits on my dr bp.

So i think.......you like red very much......... :D

Have you got the whole system with bp and wing or only the Infinity MC system with an dr bp?

I would like to have the Infinity MC System, but i dont know if it fits on my dr bp:

Halcyon Infinity MC System

Perhaps you can help me. I would buy it if it fits on my dr bp.

I have the whole Infinity setup. The Cinch (that's what they call the slider plates) System won't fit on DR plate because of differences in curvatures of the plates. I already checked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom