AOW in SoCal....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jneumann75

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for any suggestions on who to take my AOW course with anywhere between Long Beach and say, Laguna Beach (i'm currently staying in costa mesa). Cost isn't that much of a concern, just looking to learn the best/ safest way possible. thanks in advance!!!
-J

Any preference of agency? If you want PADI just look up the nearest Sport Chalet. There's one in Miassion Viejo off Crown Valley Pkwy.

The dive shop above Shaws Cove in Laguna Beach is NAUI, I believe (could be wrong).

Good Luck & enjoy your AOW class!

You said "Sport Chalet", your going straight to hell for that one! *chuckle*

"looking to learn the best/ safest way possible."

Your location affords you one of the best advanced programs in the world. LA County has an Advanced Diver Program that is second to none. Go to LA County and get the best class available anywhere.

jneumann75 once bubbled...
Hi, I'm looking for any suggestions on who to take my AOW course with anywhere between Long Beach and say, Laguna Beach (i'm currently staying in costa mesa). -J

The LA County course is very good and your would learn a lot (I have a friend who took it). Runs about 14 weeks.

Sports Chalet in Huntington Beach or Long Beach).

Scuba Toys in Cypress

Just a few suggestions. My own ecperience was with Leo at Long Beach Sport Chalet. I thought it was a good course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom