dahab budget friendly trip advice required

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dazle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi

i'm nightbussing to dahab next week from cairo

i am looking for somewhere budget friendly to stay near red sea relax area but not as far south as masbat(on a crutch lol)

i usually stay at club red but their prices have gone up too much for me

can anyone recommend accom? not bothered too much on luxuries, just want my own room. breakfast makes life easier if included

also, will be looking for a very reasonable dive centre having to travel light so will need most kit, probably looking at 10 dives + over 10 days. don't like just doing local local dives either. don't like diving with coca cola cans. like south, blue hole etc

any ideas? like i said can't afford premium prices this time round so cost is a big factor

thanks in advance for any suggestions

darryl

Oasis Fighting Kangaroo Camp (manager is Bedouin, his name is Awad Alian). They have a website and an email. Centrally located (between Red Sea Relax and the bridge) and close to everything, but quite quiet.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom