A bit of fun :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"....he looks like a f3ck1ng christmas tree....reels, regs, torches and bags hanging off him...like he'sjumped in glue and rolled around Go Dive!:

ha ha ha ha ha

:lol:
Gawd, that line is funny :laughing:

OK, this time I saved it on realplayer to my E drive
... I lost Hitler isn't AOW because I reformated C and thats where it was stored :(
(if anyone has a copy of that one please PM me)

Last edited:
That's funny

haha wow, I always thought donating your primary was a bad idea but that video kinda convinced me, never occurred to me that with mixed gasses someone could take a mix that would be toxic. For the first time ever i can say that on this issue im with Hitler :D

Dig out Jarrod's number in Florida. We're going to have to do something really really horrible. Something that goes against my every principle. Fundies.

F'n hilarious!!

Peace,
Greg

I bet they spent 10 minutes in the pool with a single and a shorty.

OMG, I've SEEN divers who looked like they'd jumped into glue and rolled around Go Dive!

The video starts out slow, but gets funnier and funnier, and the end is priceless.

I'm at work, laughing so tears are rolling down my cheeks - people around me think I'm crazy(ier?). Thank you!

Henrik

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom